Helpful Tax Form Links
Friends of the Library Booksales!
In addition to the schedule below, visit all our branches of ongoing sales.
April 30th* – May 3rd
May 21st* – 24th
October 15th* – 18th
November 12th* – 15th
*Members-only preview sale from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. on Wednesdays. Memberships may be purchased at the door.
“Special Bargains on Saturday”
Find information on topics related to business, health, education, the environment, government and more from (11/15/98-Current)
America’s Obituaries & Death Notices is NewsBank’s comprehensive collection of newspaper obituaries and death notices from around the United States. Each obituary or death notice is indexed by the name of the deceased person, to make searching easier and more precise. In addition, the text of each obituary or death notice is searchable, making it easy to find just what you’re looking for using a place of residence, occupation, names of family members, or other personal information.
In just a single day in libraries in Saginaw…
- Over 1,400 books are checked out
- Approximately 525 people use the computers to fill out forms, file their taxes, look for jobs, and connect with others
- More than 1,500 people walk through our doors for information
- On average, 130 items are shipped from branch to branch so patrons can save time and money
And in a year…
- More than 28,500 people attended programs
- Over 174,000 reference questions were answered
- 9,000 children, teens, and adults participated in the Summer Reading Program
- Over 10,000 ebooks and audio books were downloaded and checked out
The value of library services far exceeds the cost. The average homeowner in the City of Saginaw pays less than $6 per month for library services.